Are you interested in the changes technology is bringing to society? Do you want to be part of an international community of dreamers and makers? Is the future of work, new models of economy, mobility and sharing cities topics you are passionate about? Are you a social media ninja capable of handling multiple accounts in both English & French? Do you like writing articles and are always looking at new interesting angles? Do you want to unlock your creative potential and change the way you work? Then OuiShare might be the place for you!
- Who are we?
OuiShare is a global network of innovators, freelancers, movement builders exploring the edges and intersections of collaborative economies, emerging communities and digital transformations.
- Who we are looking for?
A driven and motivated bilingual community manager (previous experience is highly appreciated)
- Responsibilities :
* Make weekly curations on our topics
* Help outline the creative communication strategy and social media presence across different platforms
* Implement such strategy by managing:
3 Twitter accounts (French and English)
* Be part of the editorial committee deciding the topics and angles for the OuiShare Mag
* Writing a few articles for the magazine (English/French), if you feel so
* Be part of a learning organisation with friendly colleagues
*Join an international community present in +25 cities with possibilities to evolve and develop new interesting projects
*Explore your entrepreneurial and creative side
*Develop other skills, such as event planning and community organisation
- What we offer?
* Flexible times
* 850 euros by month
* Half of transportation cost
Do you think you are ready to join the team?
Send us your CV + Cover Letter + Social media profiles
At email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org