Young and fast growing peer-to-peer boat rental start up, Samboat aims to make boating easier to access.
Inspired by huge successes such as Airbnb, Blablacar or Drivy, Samboat is becoming a major reference on the European market. The website allows boat owners from over 300 ports to pay off their boat expenses by renting it to people seeking an economical rental.
Your missions :
As a true Business Developer, your goal will be to improve Samboat’s reputation and market in all the English-speaking countries.
• Precise the existent market studies and dig into each country legal aspects
• Define, in collaboration with the founders, the English market strategy
• Seek and integrate new fleets of boats around the world
• Identify and enhance acquisition channels
• Handle the English-speaking customer care
• Supervise all English-speaking Public Relations
• Manage the English-speaking webmarketing.
Join us ?
Our fast-growing start-up needs new experts to boost its development in Europe and Beyond. Seize the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team to participate to the growth of an innovative concept.
Your Profile ?
• You have to be a native English speaker, speaking French as well would be a major bonus.
• You are autonomous and proactive.
• Telemarketing and sales speech have no secret for you.
• You have a decent cyberculture and are familiar with webmarketing.
• You are interested in boating or in nautical activities.
• Regular user of the sharing economy.
• Entrepreneurship enthusiast and adventurous.
How can I apply ?
Send us your resume with a small note about you and the subject « application for English-speaking country manager » at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Type : Short term or internship (could lead to a permanent contract)
• Duration : 5 months
• Start : Early december 2017
• Location : Bègles (France, near Bordeaux) at the Château Numérique