ListMinut is a web start-up founded in 2013 by 3 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M€. Today, the team is composed of 6 young motivated people based in Brussels.
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web application with more than 60.000 users.
ListMinut is looking for an outstanding Operations Coordinator who will manage the supply side of our market place: the service providers. He or she will recruit and select them but also create human relationships with the best ones.
Service providers are the life-blood of ListMinut. They are the ones in contact with our customers — they represent our brand! Our goal is to build a community with the best services providers in each big city in Europe. The Operations Coordinator will therefore be a key element of our business.
As Operations Coordinator, you have a key responsibility in our business. Your job consists of:
· Recruiting, onboarding and animating a community of service providers in Antwerp (at the beginning)
· Improving and optimizing the onboarding process of the service providers
· Equipping our service providers with cool ListMinut branded packaging!
· Organizing fun events for the service providers (meetups, drinks, competitions, etc.)
· Being the point of contact for our service providers, taking phone-calls and responding promptly to email enquiries but also through face-to-face meetings
· Tracking, analysing and reporting on KPIs across all stages of the service providers hiring funnels
· Working in direct collaboration with the founders (CEO, COO, CTO)
· Support the marketing team on local marketing campaigns
In short, becoming THE new pillar of the hundreds of ListMinut’s ambassadors!
What we are looking for
· A human person (we tried with the drones, but it doesn’t work)
· Outgoing and curious person who love contact with people
· Combination of analytical thinking, innovation & inter-personal ability
· Great organizational skills & a ‘getting things done’ attitude
· Ideally a 1st experience, preferably in a startup and/or as a sales/operations and/or in collaborative economy and/or scoutmaster…
· Passion for internet and collaborative economy is a plus
· Bilingual : NL + FR/EN
In short, a super motivated and ambitious person!
What we offer
· Become a key employee of a fast-growing, exciting startup
· Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
· Work in a fun and pleasant environment (aquarium, x-box, fridge, etc.)
· A new fish in the aquarium just for you ;)
· Open and transparent company culture
· Attractive location in the heart of Brussels (part-time in Antwerp)
· Competitive salary package
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested? Then please send us your CV and explain in 10 lines why you are the one at email@example.com BEFORE 30th of June